Ximage is the only Digital Carbonless Paper that is guaranteed not to harm digital print machinery. For this reason it is the only sensible choice for any organization that wishes to print multipart forms on Xerographic or laser printers.
WHY IS XIMAGE UNIQUE?
Conventional carbonless products contain encapsulated oil-based solvents, which will deteriorate, swell and irreversibly damage rubber components in electrical and digital printers. This contaminating effect has given rise to concern from the original equipment manufacturers about the use of carbonless papers through these machines.
However, Ximage features a patented benign coating formulated from edible oils that completely eliminates digital printer and copier engine contamination and provides an intense black carbonless image.
Ximage is manufactured using the same base sheet for all three grades (CB, CFB and CF). This ensures the same feeding characteristics through the digital printer giving improved production time and less down time and wastage.
WHEN IS XIMAGE USED?
Digital print engines are becoming more and more sophisticated, and now provide cost-effective alternatives to traditional offset printing not only for short runs, but medium run work too. The ever-increasing sophistication of new machines combined with the development of new toner products has enabled digital printing to be a viable option not only for full color jobs, but also for mono and spot-color jobs too.
Ximage is designed to take full advantage of this digital document boom; it is equally at home in a desktop laser printer or photocopier as it is in a commercial xerographic print engine. This means that while the market for offset grade carbonless paper is decreasing (and the predictions are that this decline will accelerate), opportunities for Digital Carbonless Paper are increasing - and that means Ximage!
Within 5 years it is expected that 50% of all carbonless forms will be produced digitally.
HOW IS XIMAGE USED?
Ximage has a wide variety of uses including:
* Short-run multi-part forms.
* "Printed on demand" multi-part forms
* Multi-part forms requiring the addition of variable data. An example would be bar-coding, sequential numbering, personalization, multiple variable originals and non-sequential check numbering.
Typical applications include:
* Invoice Sets
* Delivery Notes
* Credit Application Forms
* Clinical Report Forms
* Legal Documents
* Expense Forms
* Debit / Credit Forms
* Student Enrolment Forms
* End of Term Report Forms
* All variable data forms and documents
REMEMBER THESE KEY POINTS:
* Ximage is unique and therefore cannot be compared with any other Digital Carbonless Paper. It has patented the use of its benign, edible oil-based coatings and so can guarantee not to damage any toner-based digital print engine - no other product can make this claim.
* Ximage is a no-compromise top-quality product manufactured using an 80gsm laser guaranteed base sheet that is smooth and free running, guaranteeing jam-free performance. This reduces operating down time to a minimum and so increaser profitability.
* Ximage provides the clearest, blackest image of any Digital Carbonless Paper.
* Ximage has a unique patented Print-side Indicator; so loading errors are all but eliminated.
* Ximage is tested on Xerox print engines, and is recommended by Heidelberg UK and is preferred by other OEMs for use through their machines.
* Ximage has nine international patents, covering Europe, USA and Japan.